Sunday, April 7, 2013

Announcement Pictures

Just about everybody announces they are expecting with some sort of cute picture. As a Pinterest addict (hey, at least I admit it!), I found several ideas for announcing our adoption! I saved them to one of my boards and shared it with a woman from our new church who does photography and we did a lot of different shots! Chris doesn't exactly love taking pictures, but he was a good sport and knew that it was something I wanted to do. She also took just some "couple" pictures since we haven't had any good pictures since our wedding almost 7 years ago (wow, time is flying by!) There were too many to use in the blog layout, but I just wanted to share a few of them with y'all.

Blessings,
~Sallie








We were getting tired by this time and were acting pretty goofy! Poor Jamie for having to put up with us!

This one is my favorite of the couple pictures!

We were definitely tired by this point. I was trying to think of what to put on this board and this is all I could think of. Chris did not like it! He thought it sounded super country to say "just don't know when." We were all so tired that we couldn't think of another way to say it! I still think it's cute though!





No comments:

Post a Comment